Atrium on Ulster Motel reserves the right to change information published on its website at any time.
You must be at least 18yrs of age to book at Atrium on Ulster Motel.
All requests made by clients are subject to availability, including the bedding configuration of the motel unit and will be confirmed to clients after consultation with the motel management.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION – A valid credit card must be submitted to make all bookings. (A debit card is not acceptable). This credit card may be used via a secure site to debit the total cost of the accommodation confirmed. Once your credit card has been supplied and approved by Atrium on Ulster, we will email your Confirmation to you, for check-in purposes.
For all accommodation at Atrium on Ulster Motel, your credit card will be charged in New Zealand Dollars. The cost of your booking is converted using our bank’s exchange rates on the day of the transaction.
All clients will be required to provide a credit card at motel check-in to cover incidental charges. (A debit card is not acceptable). You may also be required to present photo ID on arrival at the motel.
Cancellation can be made direct with the property. In either case they must reach the property prior to 4pm, 1 week before the date of stay.
When a booking is cancelled within 1 week of the check in date, no refund will be given. The same will apply if the client does not show up at a property.
When a booking is cancelled anytime up 1 week or more prior to the check in date, a cancellation fee of $50.00 may be charged.
AMENDMENTS – An amendment charge may apply in all bookings after the confirmation has been issued. If you would like to extend the length of your stay or the number of rooms on a particular property then no extra charges will apply. (Subject to availability). If you would like to decrease the length of your stay or the number of rooms on a particular property then a fee of $50.00 will apply if outside of 2 days prior to check-in.
All amendments must be made in writing by emailing the property direct via our Reservations email: email@example.com).
We require your Booking ID, and the Name & Surname used in the booking. An amendment must be confirmed back to you by one of our consultants. If you have not received a confirmation of the amendment within 24hrs of submission, it means that we have not received it and you must resubmit it.
CHILD POLICY – Children up to 2 years old sharing a room with an adult, using existing bedding and not requiring a rollaway bed, will be accommodated free of charge. In any circumstances where a bed is required, the extra person rate will apply. Cots are available at the same cost as an extra person charge.
RELOCATION POLICY – If, for any reason, the motel is unable to provide all or part of the accommodation reserved, it will immediately endeavour to contact the client and undertake every effort to secure comparable alternative accommodation.
In the event of a problem or complaint at Atrium on Ulster Motel the client must contact the owner or manager to discuss the issue who will endeavour to rectify the situation for a mutual acceptance by all parties. For any complaints after the stay the client must notify Atrium on Ulster in writing within 7 days of the end of service provided. All care will be given to satisfy all parties involved to a resolution.
- Atrium on Ulster Motel and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveller becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveller’s responsibility.
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labour problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labour disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Atrium on Ulster Motel is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
- Loss of items, or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.